Donor Human Milk as a Bridge for Successful Breastfeeding
Date of Event: 10/10/2019 | -
EMBA is pleased to announce its fifth International Congress will be held in Turin (Torino), Italy.
Venue: NH TORINO SANTO STEFANO
Via Porta Palatina 19
The two day conference will include the following sessions:
- THE WONDERS OF HUMAN MILK;
- DONOR HUMAN MILK FOR PRETERM INFANTS: IS THERE ENOUGH EVIDENCE?
- PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF HUMAN MILK BANKING
- THE OPTIMIZATION OF NUTRITIONAL QUALITY OF DONOR HUMAN MILK
- HUMAN MILK BANKING WORLDWIDE
The call for abstracts for short oral presentations and posters will be announced in the New Year
Confirmed speakers to be announced in January 2019Back to news >